Sen. Schumer to visit Rochester today | News
Senator Charles Schumer will be making two stops in the Rochester area today.
Schumer will begin the day at the Livingston County Chamber of Commerce in Geneseo, where he is expected to unveil a proposal designed to help small businesses in upstate New York. That presentation is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. The plan is expected to be related to tax relief and job creation.
Schumer will then stop at RIT, where he will announce his support of a bill aimed at preventing interest rates from increasing on student loans.
Top Henrietta Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Westside forecast for May 23rd
- Village of Churchville to hold Memorial Day parade and ceremony
- Abby Wambach to make special appearance at Airport 5K in June
- Sons of Liberty MC and the American Legion Chili Post 1830 to sponsor a BBQ & Bike Blessing
- Gates Chili athletes to be recognized for their achievements and scholarships